ONDON, UK (November 24). Formula E have joined forces with Point Blank, one of the world’s leading electronic music schools, to bring you an exciting competition allowing aspiring music producers the chance to have their music feature in the Formula E global TV feed to over 200 million viewers.
With music playing a key role in the all-new global entertainment brand with urban motor racing at its heart, Formula E are giving the music producers of tomorrow the chance to submit their own tracks to feature during the global TV broadcast along with some other great prizes.
If your track is selected, you will get the opportunity to complete your entry with our own team of writers where it will be professionally mastered ready to feature across all Formula E media channels. This is a unique platform for talented producers to turbo-charge their career into the world of sports and entertainment.
The winner will also be able to choose from any of Point Blank’s eight-week online courses, together with a bundle of official Formula E merchandise, a prize of £500 and tickets to a Formula E race of their choice with the chance to meet Formula E’s resident DJ, EJ, and play their track to the eVillage crowd.
How to enter:
· Click through to the competition page on Point Blank here
· Download the folder with the selection of current Formula E broadcast tracks http://www.pointblanklondon.com/download/content/downloads/free-sounds/PB_FormulaE.zip
· Load up the link of the Formula E example programme https://vimeo.com/127705024 – Password: aurora1
· Listen to the tracks and review where and how they sit in the Formula E programme
· Create new tracks, thinking carefully of what genres suit the series and the different edits that you can do – entries will be judged on their quality, originality and understanding of the broadcast and brand
· Upload your track to SoundCloud as a public link and submit the track via Point Blank’s Plugged In Tracks Page here
· Make sure you tag the remix with the artwork provided, together with ‘Formula E Competition’, ‘Your name’ and ‘The name of your track’ in the title when you submit to Plugged In
· The winner will be chosen by Formula E’s very own resident DJ, EJ, 3E Publishing and Point Blank
· Competition opens on November 24 and closes January 3, with the winner being announced on January 7
For more information on Formula E visit www.fiaformulae.com or for more information on Point Blank visit – http://www.pointblanklondon.com